Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ode to....

Originally, my goal was to post something here Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If possible, once on the weekend. Well, seeing how it's Thursday, guess that plan is kaput. I have so much to do and once again I have several projects open at once, all waiting for the information necessary to complete them. So, what can I do but start another new project and hope everything I need is here to finish it, bill it and get it out the door. The billing is the key. Without that, we're all out of a job. This time of year is tricky. We're working extra hours, the majority of my tax/accounting hours are billed between January and April. However, with so much on hold, we can't bill the job. So, I try and get out as many indivdual tax returns as I can. The ones that are in this early are the easy ones...they don't take much time, I can get quite a few out and bill them immediately. I actually enjoy doing taxes. It's the administrative aspect of running the Practice that I don't love.
I've been accused of using this blog as an Ode to The Girl. Well, to that I say....SO WHAT?
What do you think I'd rather think/write about? Taxes or The Girl I had to wait 44 years for??
So, there's that.

No comments: