Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines.....

This week has been Tax Hell and MORE! I'm sick too! I came in late a couple of days but haven't really missed too much work. I can't. More and more work comes in everyday. February is a very difficult month. March 15th (corporate deadline) is fast approaching and it feels like I'll never get done all that needs doing.

More importantly, today is Valentines Day. This is the first "real" Valentines Day The Girl and I are spending together. We knew each other last year and we actually spent Valentines Day on IM, while watching Lost. Not as romantic as this year but it had it's charms.

To The Girl I say...I love you and as I enjoy this Valentines Day, I look forward to all that are to come.
Seriously, did anyone think THIS day wouldn't turn into an ODE to The Girl??

1 comment:

Alison... said...

sicky - hope you feel better! go home and rest