Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Guess I Forgot.....

I don't think blogging during Tax Hell is going to be as easy as I thought. I seem to be slammed with work right now. I have corporate year ends to start, audit's that have been ongoing for over a year that are NOW starting to heat up and require more work & research, more than one client in the process of financing/refinancing some properties that require us to prepare financial statements and all the other administrative stuff I just LOVE. I sometimes have trouble finishing one job/task at a time. I try and start things and work as much as I can on them, then go to the next job and try to get a jump on that. In this business, you don't always have all the information you need to prepare something from start to finish. As a result, you end up with many jobs in progress but not really feeling like you've made ANY progress.

On the personal front, the Girl and I have decided to have Easter Dinner at our house and invite both our families. This will be the first meeting and I'm very happy/excited about this. Talk about a big bowl of "mixed nuts!" I'm kidding. I kid. I'm a kidder!

I might have to come up with something else to call the Girl. She's more than that. I'm not a big fan of "girlfriend" either.
She's also more than that.
Way more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a stoop, how is that for a comment?

Alison... said...

Stoop!

Accountant said...

alison,
calling me a stoop is not what i'd call an original comment.
i call MYSELF that at least 5 times a day!