Friday, January 25, 2008

Dinner....

I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight! This salmon looks very good but The Girl is not a fan of salmon. I could do sauce, pasta, sausage...that sounds good too. Though, the lemon in the pic is making me want something lemony (that's a word) I could do lemon chicken, with a light lemon sauce over noodles....Hmm....that's it. Lemon chicken.

As for work, we are getting slammed. Clients calling, coming in, work piling up. I'll be working tomorrow for sure. Today has been taken up with lots of calls and some admin. stuff to finish up before the end of the month. Everyone wants time and there is only so much to go around. Hopefully, tomorrow will be quiet and I'll be able to get through some of these corporations, trusts and partnerships.

The weekend plans so far are:
  • Saturday work for The Girl and Me
  • Early dinner out Saturday nite then The Girl is off to do her "thing" (maybe more on that in a later post, I need clearance first!)
  • Sunday...not sure yet. Maybe a movie, shopping....we haven't made a plan

As always, I look forward to the weekends, regardless of what we do or where we go. It's when The Girl and I get to spend the most time together.


No comments: