Friday, January 18, 2008

50 Things



  1. I'm 45

  2. I am in love with a younger woman (37!)

  3. Pizza is my favorite food. And Sushi. And eggplant.

  4. I have 2 nephews and a niece who crack me up.

  5. I think my Mini-Cooper looks like a cup-cake.

  6. George W. Bush should be impeached and imprisoned.

  7. I'm not holding my breath waiting for this to happen.

  8. I love to cook.

  9. I sometimes take pictures of the food I cook.

  10. I'm a nerd.

  11. A Tax Nerd, doesn't get much nerdier than that.

  12. I had to put my dog, Harriet, to sleep last year.

  13. On my birthday.... :(

  14. I am very interested in photography and I plan on buying a new Nikon to pursue this.

  15. I never wanted to seriously consider getting married. That has changed.

  16. 2007 was the best year of my life. (see #2)

  17. 2007 Was the one of the worst of my life. (see #'s 12 & 13)

  18. I have one sister who is the center of my parents universe.

  19. I don't mind. I'm the black sheep. The nerdy, gay, black sheep.

  20. My favorite authors are Wally Lamb and Richard Russo

  21. I should also include Jeffrey Eugenides (READ MIDDLESEX)

  22. Maureen Dowd rocks...as does Arianna Huffington

  23. Tax Hell is here and I just want to get through it as fast as possible

  24. I would love to open a restaurant

  25. I was able to say The Pledge of Allegiance at 18 months old.

  26. I peaked early.

  27. Half of my tongue is numb from wisdom tooth extraction.

  28. It still works well.

  29. If I get another dog, and it's a boy, I want to name it Dyson.

  30. A girl I would name Zoe.

  31. My favorite tv show of all time is a toss-up between Mary Tyler Moore and Seinfeld.

  32. All In The Family rounds out the top 3

  33. I love to read, almost more than anything else. ( I said "almost")

  34. For many years I thought I had an allergy to alcoholic beverages.

  35. Turns out I don't, thank GOD.

  36. I have no use for organized religion.

  37. I believe very strongly in Karma

  38. My nephew is a bit of a math savant, for real.

  39. I don't make good use of my ipod.

  40. I'm a news junkie.

  41. I miss The Office, I wish they'd settle that f'n strike already!

  42. I love Kennebunkport Maine and hope to buy something there someday.

  43. Nothing feels better than clean sheets and freshly shaved legs.

  44. I wish more people cared about this atrocity of a war and less about Britney.

  45. I will happily and confidently vote for Hillary.

  46. I like gadgets.

  47. I loathe the winter and LOVE the summer.

  48. Tulips are my fave flowers.

  49. I am finally happy.

  50. I so in love that I can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life.



No comments: