Saturday, January 19, 2008

The First of Many

Today is the first Saturday I'm working in this new tax season. I do enjoy Saturdays at home but, it seems like I am able to get more done on a Saturday than during the week. In a couple of weeks I'll start working Sundays too. That's really a drag. Thankfully, the season is short and it IS winter. If I had to work weekends during the summer months I don't think this would be the business for me. I have about 10 folders on my desk that are demanding my attention so I had better get to it. More W-2's to prepare, a couple of trusts and 3 years of a non-profit. I wish I had something amusing or insightful to write but I don't. I just have to get through this work then it's out for sushi tonight. After all that, the girl will come home.
That's always the best part, when the girl comes home.

No comments: