Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Weekend That Was.....






This past weekend was a busy one. The birthday party alone was, well..it was 17 8 year old boys. And my family. And Ella. I think The Girl was somewhat horrified! Her position is that children are Aliens. Like, not of this world. I have to say, this group did nothing to dissuade her of that opinion. I have some photos of the event. And one of The Girl looking, as I said, horrified. Also, I'll probably be in trouble for posting her pic but I think she looks GREAT in all pics, so, there's that.

4 comments:

Alison... said...

I agree with Jenn, kids are aliens but I have to say that all the times that I have met your 2 nephews, they have been unbelievably well behaved and polite. An honest to goodness true testiment of excellent parenting and I give Brenda and Allen kudos...

I have not, however, met Ella so I can't speak to her behavior although I have heard she's a chatty one!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I was horrified! They are loud buggers and run all around, throw themselves on the groud and go in circles for NO REASON!!! They are from another planet!

Oh and Yes, PLEASE take the HORRIBLE pic off the site! That camera is gonna end up missing ya know ;)

Accountant said...

To me, you can't take a bad pic....always beautiful.
Always.
STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!

Anonymous said...

The hairy one is so cute!