Thursday, July 31, 2008

Naan


I made Indian Pizza's for dinner last night. I know that sounds odd but I used Naan as the dough. I had done this once before and went with the traditional toppings of tomato sauce and cheese. This time, I wanted to do something different and zippy. Zippy is good! So, I topped The Girl's with carmelized onions, ham and mozzarella cheese. I think goat cheese would of been a better choice but, The Girl is not so much a fan of the Zippy as I am. For my Indian Pizza, I chopped some garlic, cleaned some shrimp and combined that with olive oil and grated romano cheese. This mixture I spread on the naan and topped it with some shredded Mozzarella. Into a
450o oven they went for about 15 minutes. OH my. This was so good I wish I had made an extra one for lunch.
Live it.
Learn it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Naan sounds like a totally good choice for pizza! I'm drooling. When is game night and naan pizzas??

Accountant said...

Whenever you guys are able to get out of the boat!
;)

Alison... said...

everything you cook looks so good -
I'm hungry!