Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Few More....

I still have a few more pics from Vegas. I've been sick and got a bit behind. I am on a high dose of Prednisone so that's always fun! Let's increase the dose and see what happens. I know I've outlined the side effects of the Pred. In all their fun and glory. This time, in addition to the sweats and hunger and puffiness, I seem to be somewhat depressed. I know I'm not really depressed and it's just a short-term effect but, wow. I get things in my head and they go round and round. Like a loop. Fun times.





I Love Lucy....The Lucy Show.............HERE'S LUCY!!









Trevi.....Lunch at Caesars.









I enjoy making The Girl stand and point at things. Here she is, pointing at things, at The Wynn. And her and Abe. For some reason, she's pointing at herself!






My least favorite pic. Funny but not. I'm kidding. It's funny.

I guess.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

i know i'm stupit, but who the heck is in the last pic???

Accountant said...

that would be george clooney!
Not so great a depiction, huh?

Kristen said...

I thought it may be, but he also looked like a game show host, so it was confusing. I didn't recognize W either, until I saw your hands around his neck. LOL

Alison... said...

You're both cweeah