Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FIVE!

My blogging has been spotty, at best. I have not been feeling very well lately. Since we came back from Vegas I've had some kind of bug that I just can't shake. This week is Ella's birthday....she's FIVE. Last night was her family party which was a cookout and cupcakes in Topsfield. Today is her friends party, theme....UNDER THE SEA! And Friday is her ACTUAL birthday. Brenda decided to celebrate a little early because Alan starts round three of Chemo on Thursday. I have pictures of the family party, the cupcakes Ella made herself and the beautiful fruit salad The Girl assembled.





That Girl....she was quite a catch!


















1 comment:

Alison... said...

Looks like Ella had a lot of fun at her birthday party and the fruit skewers look divine!!!!

Great job!