Thursday, January 15, 2009

Most Awesome Thing I Saw This Week......

Ryan high-fiving the blind guy.
I am still laughing.

Also, it came to my attention that my previous post about Oprah didn't have any Ode to The Girl! How is that possible?
Well.....since I can't go TWO posts without an Ode....The Girl and I have been together for 21 months now (I know this sounds gross) and I am happier than I ever thought I could be in a relationship. We don't agree on everything and we're just different enough that boredom is not a problem. We also don't have any drama in our life, we DO agree on the important things and I still get the "butterflies".

End of Ode.
For today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ya :)

Alison... said...

that picture of ryan stoopcrest is HI larious.

and glad you mentioned Jenn in your blog - never leave out the one you love.

;-)