Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Little Meandering.....





It's late and I'm tired. We had the whole clan over for dinner....still cleaning the kitchen! But it seemed like everyone had a good time, good conversation and the kids were very well behaved (as usual!!) I have some pics from the kids swimming during the short lived heat-wave we had last week. Last week I went to Lucas' second grade science fair. He built a wheel of fortune type thing. You spin and he asked a question regarding great white whales. If you got it correct, you won a tattoo! It was very cute and he was excited to show off his work. Unfortunately Brenda was with Alan while he had his surgery that morning so they couldn't attend. My father, Ella and I went and Lucas seemed happy about that.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

The great white wheel is blue!

LOL

Nice pics, pool looks fab!

Kristen said...

How is Alan doing?